成为更有爱心的人The More Loving One

   2020-10-11 水滴英语作文0
核心提示:Looking at the stars, I know quit well抬头仰望点点繁星,我心明如镜,That, for all they care, I can go to hell,尽管它们关怀备至,我却可能走向地狱,But on
Looking at the stars, I know quit well

抬头仰望点点繁星,我心明如镜,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

尽管它们关怀备至,我却可能走向地狱,

But on earth indifference is the least

这世间我【爱英语 爱生活 爱上英语翻译学习网(enfanyi.com)分享时尚英语资讯】们最不必畏惧的,                    

We have to dread from man or beast.

是人类或禽兽的冷漠。

How shall we like it were stars to burn

倘若繁星为我们燃烧的

With a passion for us we could not return?

是我们无以为报的激情,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,

倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

就让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am

尽管我认为自己心怀仰慕,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

但群星却不为所动。

I cannot, now I see them, say

现在我仰望群星,却难以启齿

I missed one terribly all day.

说我整日疯狂思念其中一颗星

Were all stars to disappear or die

倘若所有的星星消失或者陨落,

I should learn to look at an empty sky

我应该学会仰望空无的夜空,

And feel its total dark sublime

感受那全然黑暗的庄严,

Though this might take me a little time.         

尽管这可能需要一点时间。

 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

点击排行