你方对由我方向你们提供装配线、技术资料、测试仪器和成套的零部件,而你方装配成成品的建议是否有爱好? What do you think of theproposal that we supply you with the assembly line, technical information,testing instrument, and complete sets of component parts for you to assemblethem into finished products?
Well, let's first negotiate a barter tradeagreement, stipulating some general terms andconditions.
好吧,让我们先协定一个易货贸易协定,规定一些一般性条款。
Let's discuss it in detail thisafternoon then.
那我们下午详谈吧。
Ok, this arragement helps implement theprinciple of equality and mutual benefit and exchange of neededgoods.
好的,这样做有利于完成平等互利、互通有无的原则。
We must remind you of your responsibilityto provide technical assistance, the performance of the machines and finally asmooth start-up.
我们要提醒你一下,贵方对机器的性能、技术指导,及最后保证顺利投产都要负责到底。
This type ofcooperation suits us perfectly, but before we give our final reply, I'd like toclear up some points.
这种合作形式完全符合我们的要求,但是在我们做出最后的回复之前,我想弄明白几个问题。
We areinterested in advanced technology and the transfer oftechnology.
我们对先进技术和技术引进很感爱好。
As I see it, the future prospects of thejoint venture are splendid.
在我看来,合资企业的前景是灿烂辉煌的。
Well, how should profitand loss be shared between us?
那么,我们双方如何分享利润,分担亏损?
我们想用补偿贸易的形式进口一批采矿装备。 Wewant to import some mining equipment through compensation trade.
We are veryinterested in the deal. However, I guess it is necessary to do some researchbefore our discussions.
我方很感爱好。但是在洽谈之前我想有必要做好各种调查。
Ok. You can takeadvantage of the cheap labor and productioncosts.
行。你们可以利用低廉的劳动力和消费成本。
Before going further, please indicate the rateof porcessing or assembling charges, and also the method ofpayment.
详谈之前,请说明加工费或装配费以及支付方式。
We are glad to know that you intend to dobusiness with us on the basis of processing.
得知你们想和我们做加工贸易,我们很快乐。