我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
请出示您的 护照
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留舒畅。
30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特别照料了。
31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的工夫来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点工夫来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。