双语美文:做最好的自己!

   2019-07-09 eGouz上网导航0
核心提示:善良是一个人最初的本质,纵然岁月蹉跎,也请不要丢失它。人生一世,活着,做最好的自己,做问心无愧的自己!Be the best of whatever you are.做最好的自己。If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill,如果你当不成山巅的一棵劲松,Be a scrub in the v

善良是一个人最初的本质,纵然岁月蹉跎,也请不要丢失它。人生一世,活着,做最好的自己,做问心无愧的自己!

双语美文:做最好的自己!

Be the best of whatever you are.

做最好的自己。

If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill,

如果你当不成山巅的一棵劲松,

Be a scrub in the valley--but be

就做山谷里的小树吧---但务必

The best little scrub by the side of the rill;

做溪流边最棒的一棵小树;

Be a bush if you can't be a tree.

当不了树就做一丛灌木,

If you can't be a bush be a bit of grass—

当不成灌木还可以做小草--但务必

And some highway happier make.

做路边最快乐的一株小草。

If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass—

如果你不是大梭鱼就做一尾鲈鱼吧,

But the liveliest bass in the lake!

但要做湖里最活泼的小鲈鱼!

We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew,

我们不能都做船长,必须有人当船员,

There's something for all of us here,

可每个人都有自己的事儿,

There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do,

有的事情大,有的事情小,

And the task you must do is the near.

而你要完成的任务就近在咫尺。

If you can't be a highway then just be a trail,

如果你不能成为大道就化作一条小径,

If you can't be the sun be a star;

若是不能成为太阳就化身繁星;

It isn't by size that you win or you fail—

决定成败的不是你的大小—

Be the best of whatever you are!

只要你做最好的自己!

 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

点击排行