晨读 | Sleeping at Last

   2019-07-09 eGouz上网导航0
核心提示:You taught me the courage of stars before you left.离去之前,你曾让我领略星星的胆识,How light carries on endlessly, even after death.星光是如何光芒万丈,永垂不朽,With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite.你寥寥数语,便诠释了宇

You taught me the courage of stars before you left.

离去之前,你曾让我领略星星的胆识,

How light carries on endlessly, even after death.

星光是如何光芒万丈,永垂不朽,

With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite.

你寥寥数语,便诠释了宇宙的无垠,

晨读

How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

单单只是存在着,就有一种稀缺之美,

I couldn’t help but ask,

我禁不住,

For you to say it all again.

想让你再说一遍,

I tried to write it down,

我试着把这些记下来,

But I could never find a pen.

但我找不到一支笔能来描绘,

I’d give anything to hear,

我愿意付出一切去听,

You say it one more time,

你再说一遍,

That the universe was made,

你说 宇宙的开辟,

Just to be seen by my eyes.

仅仅是为了让我目睹而已,

With shortness of breath, I’ll explain the infinite,

寥寥数语,我便诠释了宇宙的无垠,

How rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist.

我们只是存在着,就有一种稀缺之美

 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

点击排行