双语美文:如果你忘了我,那就忘了我吧!

   2018-10-17 eGouz上网导航0
核心提示:每个人的生活中都有无数人来来往往,一拨人走又会有一拨人出现。有人可能走了,但她不会忘记你,但有人会忘记,如果你忘了我,那就忘了我吧!I want you to know one thing,希望你知道You know how this is.这是我的想法If I look at the crystal moon at the

每个人的生活中都有无数人来来往往,一拨人走又会有一拨人出现。有人可能走了,但她不会忘记你,但有人会忘记,如果你忘了我,那就忘了我吧!

image.png

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire, the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟荡向岛屿

those isles of your that wait for me,

那里,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的爱火也会

Little by little.

渐渐熄灭。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me,

别来找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因为我早已把你忘怀。

If you think it long and mad,

我生命中

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

记住,彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每时每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

每天绽若鲜花

up to your lips to seek me.

如果你迎向我的红唇

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的爱人,我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不会消失,永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你爱而生,爱人啊

And as long as you live,

情长今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不离你我臂弯。


 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

点击排行