双语美文:胃暖了,心就是暖的

   2018-10-13 eGouz上网导航0
核心提示:古语有云:民以食为天。天大地大,吃饱最大。我们常用“衣食住行”四字来概括生活,其中“食”占据了重要的一部分。“食”是人体生理需要,但它同时也是一段段鲜活生动的记忆,一个个精彩的生活缩影。“食”是生活,是文化,是感悟。日版《深夜食堂》受到大众

古语有云:民以食为天。天大地大,吃饱最大。我们常用“衣食住行”四字来概括生活,其中“食”占据了重要的一部分。

“食”是人体生理需要,但它同时也是一段段鲜活生动的记忆,一个个精彩的生活缩影。“食”是生活,是文化,是感悟。

image.png

日版《深夜食堂》受到大众的欢迎,是因为它不仅仅是一部关于美食的节目,它更是一部讲述人生百态的节目。

深夜美食折射出的是人生点滴,从中感悟到的也是人生真谛。今天,小编整理了一些日版《深夜食堂》发人深省的台词,让我们一起来看看吧。

我虽然并没有忘记你,但也没有精力去想了。

I still remember you, but missing you is an effort which I don't intend to make.

哪怕是鬼魂也好,好想再见她一面。

I really want to see her again even if I can only see her ghost.

所谓成熟,就是明明该哭该闹却不言不语地微笑。

Being mature means that you are supposed to hold your tongue and keep a smile even though you have grounds for making a scene.

一天结束,回家的路上,难免会有想要绕路的时候。

On the way home with the sun below the horizon, you may want to make a detour.

人是不能光凭外表评判的。

People are more than their looks.

人生最重要的是时机,时机对了,凡事都有可能。

Timing is the most important. If your timing is right, everything is possible.

看起来最容易陷入恋爱的人,其实是最喜新厌旧的人呢。

People who are easy to fall in love are the ones who are fond of the new and tired of the old.

幸福的青鸟,从小小手中逃走,就算抓不到,也不要放弃希望。

You should not give up hopes even if the bluebird of happiness is out of reach which flies away from little hands.

深夜吃东西的魅力就是那一抹罪恶感。

Feelings of guilt befall when eating in the dead of night; therein lies its charm.

最期待的事往往不在期待中发生。

The most expected thing usually doesn't happen in expectation.

躲一个人容易,想要再见到可就难了。

Hiding from someone doesn't require efforts; meeting again does.

已经做了的事没法挽回。但重要的是,今后该怎么做。

What's done cannot be undone. What is the most important is that you know what to do in the following days.

无法回头这样的藉口,对每天什么都不做,只知道哀声叹气的人来说是在逃避吧。

For those who do nothing but feel pity for themselves are actually running from the reality with an excuse- there's no turning back.

我是一个僧人,和她四目相对的时候,就有了世俗的烦恼。

I'm a monk; but when my eyes met hers, worldly concerns occupied me thereafter.

流逝的美好时光,很容易让人流泪啊。

Beautiful days which passed away are touching and move many of us to tears.

生命中有很多事情都跟预期不同,我们曾经以为陪伴可以永恒,但其实再坚定的陪伴,也总会有别离的时候。而这些在摆荡命运中的交会,却恰恰是支撑我们继续走下去的一份力量。

In our life, many things are not on the track in anticipation like the companionship which we thought was strong enough will break one day. But meetings like this happening in changing destiny provide us with power and support us to move on.

其实爱情对我来说真的没有那么重要,那不过是在酝酿友谊时的一个话题而已。真正的友谊就像泡面一样,在你最需要的时候,随时给你一份最暖胃的陪伴。

Actually, romantic love is not that important to me. It is only a subject for friendship-building. True friendship is like instant noodle. Whenever you need it most, it keeps you company with your stomach full.

一个连美食都不喜欢的人,一定是个不值得信赖的人。

People who don't like delicacies must be unreliable.

每个人来到世界上都有该完成的使命。

Everyone comes to this world with assigned missions.

人啊,不坚强就活不下去的。

If you're not tough enough, life will be tough on you.

再重要的回忆也会随着时间褪色。

How important one memory is, it will fade away as time goes by.

没关系,幸福也是有近道的。

Don't worry. There is a shortcut to happiness.

世上有比工作更重要的事。

There are more important things than jobs in this world.

背叛别人比被别人背叛要简单的多。

Betraying is easier than being betrayed.

都说不变比改变更难呢。

Keeping unchanged is more difficult than changing.

生命中一个放手换来一个获得,而最期待的永远不在期待中发生。

In our life, we lose some and then we win some. But the most expected never happens in expectation.

每一次相遇聚会都完整了我们灵魂的拼图。

One meeting is one piece of the jigsaw puzzle made from our souls. Each time we meet, the puzzle is built further to its perfection.

见不见不是你决定的,而是想见你的人决定的。

Having a meeting or not is not up to you; it's decided by the person who wants to see you.

故乡的味道,因人而异吧。

The taste of hometown varies from one to another.


 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

点击排行