双语美文:Secret kingdom秘密国度

   2018-08-29 eGouz上网导航0
核心提示:  There's a secret kingdom, all my own,  这是一片只属于我自己的秘密国度,  With no castles, and no vassals, and no throne,  没有城堡,奴仆,也没有国王,  Just two subjects you and me,  只要有你和我,  In my private monarchy,  

  There's a secret kingdom, all my own,

  这是一片只属于我自己的秘密国度,

  With no castles, and no vassals, and no throne,

  没有城堡,奴仆,也没有国王,

  Just two subjects you and me,

  只要有你和我,

  In my private monarchy,

  这便是我私有的国度,

  Where the king is Love, and Love Alone,

  在那里爱情成为主宰,即便那份爱情孤单寂寞,

双语美文:Secret kingdom秘密国度

  In that secret kingdom that you see,

  你眼中的那片秘密国度,

  Should the make-believe become reality,

  能令梦幻的事物变成现实,

  With no scepter in your hand,

  若你没有权利,

  No dominion to command,

  去支配那里,

  Could you be content with only me?

  那么你是否只为拥有我而满足?

  What is a song that's never sang?

  从没有唱过的歌会是什么?

  What is a heart that's never thrilled to being young?

  从没有年轻过的心会是什么?

  What is a dream that can't come true?

  没有实现过的梦想会是什么?

  What is my life to me without my love for you?

  没有我对你的爱的生命又会是什么?

  If that secret kingdom's ours to share...

  如果那片专属于我们的秘密国度可以去分享...

  I could never wish for more, for you'd be there,

  我不会再去奢求更多,再去奢求你会在那里,

  Just two subjects, you and me,

  但这私有的国度只有你和我,

  In our private monarchy,

  所以在遥远的某处,

  All alone together,

  在我们秘密的国度里,

  We would love forever,

  当我们在一起时,

  In our secret kingdom, far away, somewhere...

  我会与你相爱,直到永久。


 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

点击排行