英文美文:Loving you is like loving the life of my own (Part I)爱你就像爱生命

   2018-08-26 eGouz上网导航0
核心提示:Loving you is like loving the life of my own (Part I)I have now got accustomed to something,我现在已经养成了一种习惯,every other two or three days, I would tell you what I wouldn’t want to impart to anyone else.就是每三二天要找你说几句不

Loving you is like loving the life of my own (Part I)

I have now got accustomed to something,

我现在已经养成了一种习惯,

every other two or three days, I would tell you what I wouldn’t want to impart to anyone else.

就是每三二天要找你说几句不想对别人说的话。

Of course I do have something more yet to tell you, but as long as I have brought them to you,

当然还有更多的话没有说出口来,但是只要我把它带到了你面前,

英文美文:Loving you is like loving the life of my own爱你就像爱生命

I would be happy to walk away, free from all that is on my mind.

我走开的时候自己就满意了,这些念头

I am now a good man with conscience. You are my conscience.

我现在不坏了,我有了良心。我的良心就是你。

Deep down there are times that I could be cynical and arrogant toward people.

我的灵魂里有很多地方玩世不恭,对人傲慢无礼,

But there’s a core of my soul,

但是它有一个核心,

delicate as a lamb, fears all the darkness of the world.

这个核心害怕黑暗,柔弱得像绵羊一样。

The only solace I can find is through a love which is purely unconditional.

只有顶平等的有爱才能使他得到安慰。

To me, you are part of the core.

你对我是属于这个核心的。

I am in love with you, since the moment I caught sight of you.

我是爱你的,看见就爱上了。

My love to you casts aside all my self-seeking thoughts.

我爱你爱到不自私的地步。

Will I ever stop loving you? Will I?

我会不爱你吗?不爱你?

No. Loving you is like loving the life of my own.

不会。爱你就像爱生命。

But I just can’t figure out how to get closer to you.

我真不知怎么才能和你亲近起来,

You are within my sight, yet too far to reach, and too vague to see through.

你好像是一个可望而不可及的目标,我琢磨不透,

I chase after you as fast as I could, but can never get up to you, only to sit on the ground and weep by myself.

追也追不上,就坐下哭了起来。

I will cry if you are into someone else, even so I will still have a crush on you.

你要是喜欢别人我会哭,但是还是喜欢你。

I can hand you over all my soul,

我把我整个的灵魂都给你,

along with my quirks, my caprice, my dark side and the bright,

连同它的怪癖,耍小脾气,忽明忽暗,

all together in 1800 ways I could be so bad.

一千八百种坏毛病。它真讨厌,

Annoying as it is, my love for you is the best thing I have in me.

只有一点好,爱你。

You know what I value most in this world?

你知道我在世界上最珍视的东西吗?

My personality, also the freedom to think as I will.

那就是我自己的性格,也就是我自己思想的自由。

Even in this respect I can give up them all.

在这个问题上我都放下刀枪了

That is to say, changing and influencing me is up to you.

–也就是说,听任你的改造和影响。

Then why would you frown to my mistakes unconsciously done and the hurt I bring you one time or two?

你为什么还要计较我一两次无心的过失和对你的伤害呢?

There are many I hold dear, especially you.

我对好多人怀有最深的感情,尤其是对你。

For many I wish to do something good, especially for you.

我很想为别人做好事,尤其是对你。

You, being so adorable, deserve the best man in the world. I do wish I could be the one.

你是非常可爱的人,真应该遇到最好的人,我也真希望我就是。

So if you please, be in love, with me.

假如你愿意,你就恋爱吧,爱我。

You don’t really have to love me, but I love you. It’s destined.

不一定要你爱我,但是我爱你,这是我的命运。

Should you come back to me, I would be so elated.

你要是回来我就高兴了,

Soon you’ll see me setting off firecrackers that rock the whole city of Beijing.

马上我就要放个震动北京城的大炮仗。


 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

  • All woman born for loving 女人全都为爱而生
    All woman born for loving 女人全都为爱而生
    A little boy asked his mother:"Why are you crying?""Because I am a woman."She told him."I don't understand"he said.His mum just hugged him and said:"And you never will."Later the little boy asked his father:&qu
  • 英文美文:Loving you is like loving the life of my own (Part II)爱你就像爱生命
    英文美文:Loving you is like loving the life
    Loving you is like loving the life of my own (Part II)Boys all fall for girls, but no one falls so deep as I do.男孩子们都喜欢女孩子,可是谁也没有我喜欢你这么厉害。I am happy now, for you are so fine and you like me. You wish me to be happy
  • 听歌学英语|Loving you
    听歌学英语|Loving you
    《Loving you》由Minnie Riperton(蜜妮莱普顿)和丈夫共同谱写,本歌于1975年一月首度进榜,十一个星期后,就在四月五日夺得了全美的冠军,也让全球歌迷注意到了这个惊人的美声。张靓颖的翻唱,日本R&B天王平井坚的翻唱,shanice的翻唱,邓紫棋的翻唱……大陆
  • Loving with an Open Hand
    The other day as I talked with a friend I recalled a story that I heard this summer. "A compassionate(慈悲的) person, seeing a butterfly struggling to free itself from its cocoon(茧) , and wanting to help, very gently loosened the filam
    09-24 慈悲ground
  • Loving France
    Landing in France, a sacred feeling suddenly arises which attracts you to know more about this country.   France, approximately hexagonal(六边的) in shape, has a boundary on the east with Germany, Switzerland and Italy, and is bounded o
    09-19 支流north
  • Loving Yourself Unconditionally
    It's not easy... loving yourself unconditionally, because we've learned to judge ourselves... We seem to be driven to find what we perceive as "the missing piece" in our lives as if we are flawed, or not good enough. Somehow enough nev
    09-18 livespiece
  • Words from A Loving Father
    IN THE DOORWAY of my home, I looked closely at the face of my 23-year-old son, Daniel, his backpack by his side. We were saying good-bye. In a few hours he would be flying to France. He would be staying there for at least a year to learn an
    09-15 分页标题
点击排行