双语美文: A Red Red Rose 一朵红玫瑰

   2018-08-22 eGouz上网导航0
核心提示:A Red, Red Rose我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰O my Luve is like a red, red rose呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰,That’s newly sprung in June;六月里迎风初开;O my Luve is like the melody呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,That’s sweetly played in tune.奏得和谐又

A Red, Red Rose

我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰

O my Luve is like a red, red rose

呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰,

That’s newly sprung in June;

六月里迎风初开;

O my Luve is like the melody

呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,

That’s sweetly played in tune.

奏得和谐又合拍。

双语美文: A Red Red Rose 一朵红玫瑰


As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!

So deep in luve am I;

请看我,多么深挚的爱情!

And I will luve thee still, my dear,

亲爱的,我永远爱你,

Till a’ the seas gang dry.

纵使大海干枯水流尽。

Till a’ the seas gang dry, my dear,

纵使大海干枯水流尽,

And the rocks melt wi’ the sun;

太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,

I will love thee still, my dear,

亲爱的,我永远爱你,

While the sands o’ life shall run.

只要我一息犹存。

And fare thee weel, my only luve!

珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,

And fare thee weel awhile!

珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,

And I will come again, my luve,

但我定要回来,

Though it were ten thousand mile.

哪怕千里万里。


 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

点击排行