关于爱情的双语美文:生活因为爱情才显得真实

   2018-07-17 eGouz上网导航0
核心提示:  Sometimes all this is just hard to believe.  有时候,这一切都让人难以相信。  I mean, I'm living in Paris now. And that's the Eiffel Tower over there.  我的意思是,我现在住在巴黎。而埃菲尔铁塔就在那边。  When I was in college, al

  Sometimes all this is just hard to believe.

  有时候,这一切都让人难以相信。

  I mean, I'm living in Paris now. And that's the Eiffel Tower over there.

  我的意思是,我现在住在巴黎。而埃菲尔铁塔就在那边。

  When I was in college, all I thought about was coming to this city.

  当我还在上大学的时候,我满脑子想的都是到这个城市来。

关于爱情的双语美文:生活因为爱情才显得真实

  I was gonna live in an attic appartment and work in Skakespeare & Co. while I wrote my novel.

  我会住在一间阁楼公寓里,一边在莎士比亚书店上班一边写我的小说。

  I had fantasy about falling in love with a tragically detached French girl that I would finally break through to when I kiss her in front of the tourists up there, at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

  我曾经幻想着在这里爱上一名超脱到悲怆的法国姑娘,然后终有一天,在埃菲尔铁塔的顶上,在那么多游客的面前,冲破一切世俗去亲吻她。

  I got through some very tough time thinking about this city.

  那时候,当我幻想着这座城市的时候,我有过一段很潦倒的日子。

  But right now I'm actually here with the woman I love.

  而现在我却真的到这来了,还和我所爱的女子在一起。

  And the Eiffel Tower is right there.

  而且埃菲尔铁塔就在那边。

  However, I somehow keep having the feeling that I cannot really enjoy it because at any moment something terrible could happen.

  只是,我还是忍不住觉得我不能够全心全意享受这一切,因为任何时候都可能有不好的事情发生。

  Sometimes life just doesn't seem real. Sometimes it just feels like you're living in a dream.

  有时候生活给人的感觉就是这么不真实。有时候你简直就像是生活在梦里。

  But there's one thing I'm sure of. And it's that I've made a promise and I'm gonna keep it.

  不过,有一件事我却能确认。那就是我已经许下了一个承诺,并且我会遵守这个承诺。

  I've promised my love that we're gonna build a future together and I'm gonna kiss her at the top of the Eiffel Tower, in front of all those tourists.

  我已经向我所爱的人许诺,我们会一起搭建自己的未来,并且,我还会在埃菲尔铁塔的顶上,在那么多的游客面前,给她一个吻。

  This promise makes my days feel real.

  是这个承诺让我的生活有了真实感。

  Maybe life itself doesn't have to be totally real. What really matters is our feeling towards those who we care about.

  或许,生活本身并不一定得是真实的。真正重要的东西,是我们对那些心念之人抱有的情感。

  I can no longer thinkg about a future without her. A future without her is no future at all.

  我已经无法想象一个没有她的未来了。一个没有她的未来,根本就不是未来。

  Yes, love is my reality.

  是的,这份爱情就是我的现实。

  Thank you, my love, for coming into my life.

  感谢你,我的爱,感谢你来到我的生命中。


 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

点击排行