B:Good idea.(好想法。)
A:We can have dinner there.There are lots of good restaurants all round the lakeside.(我们可以在那里吃晚饭。在湖边有很多好饭店。)
B:OK.What time is best for you?(好,什么工夫对你最合适?)
A:Shall we meet at six this evening?Then we can take a taxi to Houhai.(我们今天晚上6点见面好吗?然后我们可以乘出租车去后海。)
B:That's good for me.See you then.(我可以。到时分见。)(竞报)
【奥运英语】
Have you visited other places in China?你去过中国的其他地方吗?
情况对话:
A:Have you visited other places in China?(你去过中国的其他地方吗?)
B:Yes,I've been to Shanghai and to Xi'an.(是的,我还去过上海和西安。)
A:So you know Shanghai and Xi'an quite well?(这么说你也很了解上海和西安了?)
B:No,not really.I only visited them once.(不,不太了解。我只到过那里一次。)
A:They're different to Beijing.(它们和北京不一样。)
B:Yes,I agree.But I prefer Beijing.It's my favourite place in China.(是的,我同意。但是我更喜欢北京。它是我最喜欢的中国城市。)(竞报)
【奥运英语】
Have you been to Beijing before?你以前来过北京吗?
情况对话:
A:Have you been to Beijing before?你以前来过北京吗?
B:Yes,I have.Many times.是的,来过。来过很多次。
A:Really.You must know it quite well.是吗?你肯定特别了解北京。
B:Well,this is my sixth visit,I think.I get to know it a little bit more each time.哦,我想这是第六次来北京了。我一次比一次更了解它。
A:Six times!That's a lot. It's nearly your home city!六次!不少啊。差不多成了你的家乡了!(竞报)
【奥运英语】
I'm going to the Lama Temple with a friend.我要和一个朋友一起去喇嘛庙。
情况对话:
A:On Sunday I'm going to the Lama Temple with a friend.(周日我要和一个朋友一起去喇嘛庙。)
B:The Lama Temple?I've heard that is very interesting.(喇嘛庙?我听说那里特别有意思。)