Quora精选:什么事你最不能接受?

   2015-05-12 0
核心提示:What is the most difficult thing to learn and accept about life?生命中最难接受的事情是什么?获得3.5k好评的回答:@Tom Wil

What is the most difficult thing to learn and accept about life?
生命中最难接受的事情是什么?

获得3.5k好评的回答:@Tom Wills

The hardest things for me to learn and accept have been:
我最不想学会和接受的事情有:

The universe doesnt care if I succeed or fail.
没有人在乎我成功或失败。

The biggest obstacle I have to overcome in pursuing success is myself.
我必须克服的最大的困难是战胜我自己。

Other people seldom see me the way I think they do, or the way I want them to.
别人对我的印象跟我想象当中的相差甚远,也不是我希望留给他们的印象。

I cant change you.
我改变不了你。

Nobody owes me anything.
没有人亏欠我什么。

I cant get the time back.
我不能让时光倒流。

I wont be here one day, and I have no idea when that day will come or how Im going to exit this life.
总有一天我会死,但是我不知道那天什么时候来临,更不知道这辈子我要怎么过。

获得113好评的回答:@Dan Holliday

For me, the hardest things to learn in life have been:
我最不想学习和接受的事情有:

Learning to admit Im wrong. And not just admit it to myself, but openly find the people that showed me I was wrong and then thanking them. The task of admitting were wrong is already hard enough, but when compounded by my own obligation to find the person and say, "Hey, you were right.  I was wrong."  Make it painful sometimes.  I would like to believe that Im getting better, but its a work in progress.
学着承认错误。不仅仅只是跟我自己承认错误,还有被别人指出了我的错误,我还要谢谢人家。承认错误的任务已经够艰难了,但是有时候我还必须去跟一个人说,“嘿,你是对的,我是错的。”有时候这很痛苦。我宁愿去相信我正在变好,但是要慢慢来。

In the same vein:  changing my mind. We are creatures designed to be stubborn. Being feisty, stubborn and willful kept our ancestors alive.  Being right was secondary.  We circle ourselves with people who agree with us, we surround ourselves with media and reading that confirms our biases.  Its really challenging to change our mind.  Im learning to do it.  I am getting there because I spend immense effort in arguing against everything I believe and testing my assumptions as frequently as possible.
同样的还有一件事:改变我的想法。我们生来就很固执。争强好胜、固执,还有任性,都是代代相传的。是否正确还是次要的。我们和赞同自己的人组成小圈子,我们只听只读赞同我们偏见的媒体报道。改变我们的想法却是是个挑战。我正在学习。我就快成功了,因为我很努力地去争辩那些我相信的事情以及尽可能频繁地去验证我的设想。

Learning to let go.  Its hard. We innately want eternity.  Our religions are obsessed with this:  "Dont worry, this isnt just a short life.  Youve got eternity later."  We loathe the notion that were here then gone.  Im learning to let go of that delusion.  Im here, then Im gone.
学会放手。这很难。我们生来就很执着。我们的信仰就是:“别担心,生命很长,你会得到永生的。”我们极其反感那种我们很快就会消失的观念。我正试着从那种错觉当中放手。活在当下。

 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

点击排行