给2015:11个新年愿望小贴士

   2015-01-27 0
核心提示:bed 2015 is here! You may have felt determined to be a better and changed person while taking out your pen and getting r
bed

2015 is here! You may have felt determined to be a better and changed person while taking out your pen and getting ready to make New Year resolutions. We admire your enthusiasm but before you make resolutions, consider adding these little things on the list.
2015年已经来到。也许你已经下决心要改过自新,争取向上,拿出了你的笔准备写下新年愿望。我们赞赏你的热情决心,不过在你许愿之前,考虑考虑把如下的小建议加到你的愿望清单上吧!

1. At some point in 2015, Go get that thing you dropped under the bed.
在2015年的某一天,去把掉在床底下的东西捡出来。

If You Don’t, You May Even Find A Supernatural Creature Living Underneath Your Bed!
如果你不这样做,或许你会发现,床底下藏着个超自然的怪物!

clothes

2. Hang up your clothes. Just once in the whole year. Lifes not fair.
把你的衣服好好挂起来吧!哪怕一年就这一次!别再抱怨生活不公平啦。

Your Clothes Deserve Some Respect. After all, They Endure You Each Day.
对你的衣服尊重一点吧!毕竟,是他们天天在贴身服侍你。

stairs

3. Take the stairs. Maybe.
偶尔爬爬楼梯。

Stop Being Lazy And Shed Some Fats.
别再犯懒了,减点肉吧!

alarm

4. Get out of bed after your first alarm. Just once. Just to see what its like.
闹钟响第一遍就起床。就这一次。看看感觉如何。

And There Is A First Time For Everything.
万事开头难嘛。

eat

5.Dont awlays eat nutella straight out of the jar.
别再对早餐草草了事了!

And You May Even Experience Ratatouille’s Elaborate Taste Visualization! Like Firworks Going On.
一顿精美的早餐说不定会让你如痴如醉,仿佛看到漫天绽放的烟花。

jog

6. Consider going for a jog. Really consider it.
想想要不要去晨跑。好好想一想。

Morning Jog Can Make You Less Irritating At Work.
晨跑会让你在工作中心情愉快,少发脾气。

did things

7. Think about how great it would be if you did things.
想想如何你没有拖延计划该有多好。

Go And Just Do It! That’s The Rule.
心动不如行动!这就是生活的规则!

grandmother

8. Call your poor grandmother.
给你可怜的外婆去个电话。

And Earn Some Points! She May Even Make You Her Heir.
增加她对你的好感!说不定她会让你继承她的财产!

sheet

9. Change your sheet.
换换床单。

Follow Sheldon Cooper’s Advice And Avoid Bed Bugs.
听谢耳朵的建议。免得床上生寄生虫。

hobby

10. Pick a new hobby, do it once, then forget about it forever.
尝试一种新的业余爱好,就试一次,然后就将之抛到脑后。

You Might Be Too Lazy To Make To Next Attempt.
如果你都懒得再试第二次的话。

Cook

11. Cook one non-terrible meal this year.
在这一年里做一顿不那么难吃的饭吧!

Please Have Mercy On People Who Love You!
可怜可怜那些爱你的人吧。

 

 
反对 0举报 0 评论 0
 

免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与好速译英语翻译(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们留言联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.

点击排行